i miss having somebody to talk to on the phone for endless hours.. nobody knows how to have real conversations anymore.
You weren’t in love with me. And I wish I knew it then.
No…I wish I didn’t deny it then.
You always listed my traits like some kind of pros and cons list,
Like you had to convince yourself the reasons to stay.
You loved me conditionally;
When you wanted it, when you felt like it.
You loved me as if it were synonymous to doing the laundry;
Wear me and use me and only awash me with love when you felt that I was too dirty from sitting on your bedroom floor.
I was a chore to you.
But you were my afternoon nap, the candy that I had the sweetest tooth for.
You were my comforter and the pillow I laid my weary head.
You were my home.
You have to understand that I didn’t, wouldn’t, couldn’t evict you.
You were my home,
But I had to leave.
I had to leave because I was not your home.
I was your apartment, and I was temporarily for rent.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
tell me tell me, baby
Kinda wanna have a friend with benefits but at the same time nah. Lol.
Don’t want a relationship, just want someone to cuddle and maybe makeout. Nahh’meeaaan. Lmao.
I’m jealous of anyone that will ever kiss your lips.
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
AHHH THIS TEA IS SWEET!
but the ICDC commercial do go hord
Y’all have no chill!! 😩😂😂😂
When a group of dog rescuers arrived at the market to show the dogs available for adoption, somebody had left 12 puppies on the street – 8 of them were approximately 5 weeks old.
In shock, the rescuers didn’t know what to do. The group had recently canceled several adoption days at the market because of bad weather, so they were over their capacity with puppies still needing to be adopted out. Also, the abandoned puppies were so small that they needed to be fed every two hours, including at night.
That’s when a spayed stray dog approached, lay down beside the shoe box where the puppies were sleeping, and began caring for them.
She wouldn’t let anyone get near the babies.
Very carefully, the rescuers placed the puppies closer to her.
She began caressing them and offering the warmth of her belly to the newborns.
The maternal instinct kicked in and…
after a few hours, she had milk and was feeding the puppies.
The rescue group named her Vida, which means “life” in Portuguese.