reasons i want to look GOOD
- for myself
- for myself
- to plant the seed of envy in other bitch’s hearts
- for myself
Lately when I look at my parents, I notice all their wrinkles when they talk, and their dark circles, and the puffiness of their eyes when they laugh. They’re growing old with each day that passes and it breaks my heart to know they’ll never get any younger than they are today. Time has passed so quickly and it’s crazy how this year my father is turning fifty. That’s so hard to believe because it seems like just yesterday when people mistaken him for my older brother. And my mother, were those crinkles there before? I’m not sure. I just hope I make them proud when I finally graduate. Choose a career I love and be able to buy them nice things without them telling me not to because I’m still just a child and I shouldn’t spend money on them. Maybe I’ll always be a child to them. But one day, I hope they’ll see me as that little girl that’s grown so much and be proud of the grown woman that stands before them.
Superthug was his best beat ever.
so happy for my man
no pun intended
I’ve attached certain memories to specific songs and hearing them again is like pouring a cold slipped memory over my head, letting the experience wash over me.
DO YOU EVER WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU’RE SCARED OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
I want to care, but I don’t.
I look at you and all I feel is tired.
Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
If you cum and she doesn’t…you didn’t fuck her, she fucked you.
Not me (via fvckem)
Just gonna reblog this again
ladies, if a guy doesn’t eat pussy but still expects to get his dick sucked… laugh right in his face. laugh as you put your clothes back on. leave the room in the midst of your laughter. go home while laughing. keep laughing for the rest of your life. never stop laughing.
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
I want to meet new people. New people to hangout with and talk too. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the friends I have now. But it would be nice to kick it with different people that I don’t normally chill with.