nature was here first and it has the right of way, as it should
I am tired of people thinking that my ancestors’ religious beliefs are a fashion statement. I may not be the most pious person but I understand that this print image on this piece of clothing may offend those who worship these Catholic figures. The Lady of Guadalupe is not merely that “praying lady” rather, she is a symbolic figure in Mexican culture and plays a prominent role within our Catholic practice. She is not a piece of artwork, but a miracle of God. Stop appropriating my culture.
This is very important.
To all my followers who self harm. Do this, for me please.
It can save you physical pain.
When everyone fails to be there by your side, I’ll always be there even though everybody thinks I shouldn’t be.
always reblog because best crossover in history
I want to cry but my eye makeup looks so good right now.
it never ends
Big dogs who think they are lap dogs.
Airstrikes in Gaza | July 2014
1. An Israeli activist carries a placard during a protest against the war on the Gaza strip, in the Israeli city of Tel Aviv on July 9, 2014. (Ahmad Gharabli/AFP/Getty Images)
2. Smoke and flames are seen following an Israeli air strike in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip on July 9, 2014. (Reuters)
3. Palestinian relatives mourn during the funeral of members of Hamad family in the town of Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip on July 9, 2014. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
4. Palestinians inspect the remains of a car which was hit in an Israeli air strike in Gaza City on July 9, 2014. (Ashraf Amrah/Reuters)
5. Relatives of eight Palestinian members from al-Haj family, who medics said were killed in an early morning air strike that destroyed at least two homes, mourn during their funeral in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip on July 10, 2014. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
6. A picture taken in Gaza City on July 10, 2014 shows a damaged building after it was hit by an Israeli air strike. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
7. A Palestinian woman runs carrying a girl following an Israeli air strike on a house in Gaza city on July 9, 2014. (Majdi Fathi/Reuters)
8. Two boys stand near damage caused by Israeli warplanes in Gaza on July 10, 2014. (Yasser Qudih/NurPhoto/Corbis)
9. Israelis watch as smoke rises after air strikes across the border in northern Gaza on July 8, 2014. (Amir Cohen/Reuters)
10. A Palestinian boy plays in the rubble of a destroyed house the day after an Israeli strike in the town of Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza Strip on July 9, 2014. (Khalil Hamra/AP)
I’m sorry I gave you everything I had without making sure you wanted it.
If you hear a song that makes you cry and you don’t want to cry anymore, you don’t listen to that song anymore.
But you can’t get away from yourself. You can’t decide not to see yourself anymore. You can’t decide to turn off the noise in your head.
You can be in a relationship for two years and feel nothing; you can be in a relationship for 2 months and feel everything. Time is not a measure of quality; of infatuation, or of love.